Adding an email signature in NHSmail
- Open Internet Explorer or Google Chrome and go to the web portal www.nhs.net. Click Login in the top right corner of the screen
- Enter the first part of your email address in the first box, click into the Password box and enter your Password. Click Sign in.
- Click Email from the blue bar at the top of the screen:
A new window will be opened to display your emails.
- Click the cog in the top right corner of the screen and select Options form the menu options
- Click Settings in the Navigation Pane on the left side of the screen. Type in your email signature in the box provided.
- Highlight the text and use the formatting toolbar to change the colour, font and font size.
- Click the tick box next to Automatically include my signature on messages I send.
- Click Save
- Click back in the top left corner of the screen to return to your emails.