The Data Collection and Reporting System (DCRS) was commissioned in 2006 by the Department of Health’s Health Trainer programme group to provide a national data collection and reporting tool. The system has been actively running for almost 12 years and is now funded directly by over 80 commissioning organisations who continue to use it.
The system has since been actively expanded to flexibly record and report data for other service types. The DCRS makes it simple for public health services to record and quantify their service throughout. We make secure data recording simple, freeing up services to concentrate on maximising client benefit.
DCRS guarantee absolute peace of mind and allow customers to concentrate on service delivery:
- Simple: User-friendly web interface for data entry and reports with no software installation
- Scope: Fully scalable nationally and able to record data for different service types
- Secure: Dedicated NHS hosting with UK-wide access through security tokens. Highly robust data security (more than any other public health system provider)
- Robust: A proven, robust, data collection process, refined directly upon customer feedback
- Support: Centrally managed and supported by dedicated staff who are simply a phone call away (9am to 5pm). Site visits, advanced data training places, video tutorials and user guides are also included.
We work directly with clients to maximise DCRS functionality to the benefit of all:
- Multi-service: Secure client sharing and reporting capabilities across services
- Flexible: Fully configurable dynamic data collection, with over 250 configurable data fields and measures, and continually growing. Highly flexible dataset and functionalities with the ability to switch on and off
- Correspondence: Standardise, speed-up and track email, SMS, and letter communication with clients
- Empowered: Highly cost-efficient and effective data reporting that empowers decisions. Any combination of operational, audit and strategic reporting is possible. We can generate individual client certificates and summarised benefit reports. A custom extract facility is also available.
- Assessment types: We can cater for a range of differing lifestyle interventions. Any of the following can be catered for either singularly or in combination: adult and child weight management, emotional wellbeing, health trainers, improving access to psychological therapies (IAPT), physical activity, smoking cessation, falls prevention, social prescription.
We’re not an ordinary NHS service provider. We seek to exceed your expectations and foster a long-term working relationship. What’s more, in dealing with us, we guarantee:
- No hidden costs: Unlimited remote access tokens, free new dataset additions, free SMS, one free annual site support visit and two annual free management data training places
- Guaranteed reporting: Our service level agreement commits to guaranteeing to meet your report requirements, even if your key performance indicator report requirements change.
Please get in touch by contacting the DCRS support team for your free system demonstration and any queries. Call 0845 548 3277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org