Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint Online empowers organisations, teams and colleagues to discover, share and collaborate on content flexibly and securely, from any location on any compatible device.
Our expertise in deployments, developments, customisations and support services help you get the most out of your Office 365 and SharePoint Online investment.
Find out below how we can help your organisation deliver real change and improvements with Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
Office 365 deployment
Whether you’re thinking about deploying Office 365 for the first time or want to drive real change from your current implementation, our experts can help you unlock its true power and potential.
With Office 365 we can deliver:
- Office 365 deployments across your organisation
- multi-organisation solutions for partnerships and strategic alliances
- intranets and extranets for desktop and mobile devices
- data migrations from legacy file servers to The Cloud
- trial tenants for evaluation.
Your workforce needs the right tools to do their job. By configuring and customising Office 365 and SharePoint Online to local needs, we ensure the right features and solutions are at the fingertips of your workforce.
Our developers and consultants can deliver customised solutions using Office 365 technology, including:
- flexible and collaborative team working (SharePoint Online, Teams, Skype for Business)
- collaboration workspaces and group chat including:
- personal document storage, retrieval and synchronisation (OneDrive for Business)
- advanced audio and video communications (Skype for Business)
- team task management (Planner)
- personal task management and prioritisation (To-Do)
- process and task automation (Flow and SharePoint Online)
- interactive data visualisations (Power BI)
- interactive and dynamic presentations and documents (Sway)
- enterprise video steaming (Stream)
- custom apps (SharePoint Online)
From simple workflows to large custom solutions, our developers and consultants work with you to create Office 365 and SharePoint Online experiences that are dynamic, functional and meet your exact requirements.
Examples of bespoke solutions that we have previously delivered to customers include:
- digital workflows and business processes
- document management
- risk and issues management
- capacity management
- event, room and resource booking
- complaints case management
- staff awards nominations and schemes.
Our aim is to provide the right advice and guidance to help you clearly and confidently realise your ambitions and plans for your Office 365 and SharePoint Online investment.
Working in partnership, our consultants can help your organisation with:
- strategic planning and business case development
- infrastructure and hardware assessments
- requirements gathering and identification of opportunities
- secure data migrations and bulk files uploads
- pre-migration file server analysis
- data cleansing analysis and reporting
- legacy planning for on-premise SharePoint Online (2003, 2007 and 2010)
- re-engineering of Access and SQL databases for SharePoint Online
- enabling and embedding digital culture change
- skills and training needs analysis.
We offer a flexible range of technical and user support services for Office 365 including:
- user account management and administration
- enterprise license management and administration
- security permissions management
- first and second line user support via telephone help desk, remote assistance or self-service video content
- direct technical support for custom solutions and apps.
Our qualified trainers can deliver classroom-based instruction or virtual training on Office 365’s extensive features and applications.
Training can be delivered at either at your premises or remotely using the advanced audio and video capabilities of Skype for Business.
We can also provide self-guided instructional videos to assist users with key Office 365 tasks and features.
Whichever support channels you chose, our flexible approach to training will equip your workforce with the skills and competencies needed to realise the power and flexibility of Office 365.
“The support from the Data Quality team was second to none. The efforts and overall dedication that was put in by the team, especially when there were challenges and tight timescales, was a key factor to the overall success of PCCF in year one.”
Manoj Behal – CCG IT Lead and Technical Officer, Sandwell and West Birmingham CCG
Awards and accreditations
With continuous updates from Microsoft, our experts always have the latest Office 365 and SharePoint Online knowledge to ensure you receive the best possible advice, service and support. This way we can ensure your organisation is able to take advantage of the latest product features and innovations.
Professional certifications held by our experts include:
If you would like to talk to us about how we can help your organisation with Office 365 and SharePoint Online, or to request a demonstration, contact us.
(Please note that demonstrations are scheduled between 10am and 4pm (GMT) Monday to Friday)