Midlands and Lancashire CSU runs a highly regarded IT Service Desk (helpdesk). With our own call centres in the Midlands and Lancashire, our experienced Service Desk staff answer thousands of requests for help every day. Our Service Desk is used by dozens of NHS organisations; CCGs, Acute and Community Trusts and STPs, as well as our many non-NHS clients in Local Authorities and the University sector. All calls are ticketed and trackable and are tied in to KPI monitoring. If you would like to explore options to have access to our Service Desk, please contact us
- High technical service
- High first time fix rate
- Reliability, secure, good technical knowledge, professional, friendly customer focused.
- Ability to resolve within agreed agreed SLA’s - High customer satisfaction rating
- Average call answer rate on the Service Desks (the monthly average is usually considerably under the SLA)
- Out of core hours support optional
- Self-service functionality, empowering customer to self-serve where possible.
- Skilled to ITIL V3 framework