Urgent / Critical Requests
Accessing IT assistance during this critical period
MLCSU IT Services requests that you utilise Self Service / self-help facilities for non-urgent queries where possible. All non-urgent queries must be logged using the Self-Service Portal on Sostenuto.
MLCSU IT Self Service Portal
Where a call is not of an urgent nature, MLCSU IT request that customers log a call via the Sostenuto Self Service Portal. Details on how to access the portal can be found here.
Services Available via Forms - Smart Forms will need to be completed for non-urgent Service requests. Forms can be found on the customer portal.
Self Service Password Resets
For even quicker password resets and a greater level of autonomy, see NHSmail self-service for password resets and account unlocks
Critical priority definition:
- Whole critical system is unavailable to everyone
- Significant impact on patient care
- Business function is halted completely, and interim restoration is not possible.
High Priority definition:
- Whole system is unavailable for a site or group of users
- Moderate impact on patient care
- Part of the system functionality is not available, but a workaround is available.